Pages

    Wednesday, November 3, 2010

    Wanted: Blackhawks Offense

    So wait, we just lost to the worst team in the NHL?
    And Brodeur wasn't even playing for most of the game?

    Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall..

    Right about now I'm ready to bag skate the entire team & make them do battle drills.

    I thought during the first period of the New York Rangers game with Soupy back the Hawks were about to return to form.

    Well, I was wrong.

    While it's fine and dandy that the 4th line is doing well (FERNANDOOOOO). It doesn't mean jack squat when the other 3 lines are disappearing.

    The fact that Patrick Sharp was a -5 & Duncan Keith was a -4... Eff.

    It was concerning enough that Marian Hossa and Patrick Sharp were the only ones really scoring early on.
    Now that Hossa is out with an upper body injury, it's like the entire team forgot how to score.

    Does anywhere know where Patrick Kane & Jonathan Toews went? Or anyone playing forward?
    I'm about ready to send out a search party with rewards to find some goals.

    As of right now.. 15 points in 15 games. It ain't pretty.

    For now I'm repeating one phrase over and over again, "It's only November, it's only November, it's only November..."

    Now is the time to get pissed & show up Saturday against the Atlanta Hawks Thrashers wanting to prove something.

    For now, I leave you with one word, "Again."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment