Pages

    Monday, November 1, 2010

    Pucks & a loss in your face

    • Soupy’s back thank God, I feel like slowly but surely the defense is going to find it self & the overall team defense will get better.
    • The 1st period was good, however after giving up a goal in the last minute it was kind of all downhill from there.
    • Hjalmarsson & Potulny took pucks in the face, I think Duncan Keith just sat and laughed about it. "Feels good, don't it boys?" *grin*
    • Patrick Kane scored (THANK GOODNESS), he's temporarily in my good graces unless this becomes a regular thing then he's good.. which it should.
    • The happiness over that goal lasted all of 30 seconds, because the Rangers scored pretty much right after.
    • This was the one and only meeting of the Hawks/Rangers all year.
    • UGH, that’s all.

    I wait for the day, when the ENTIRE Blackhawks team is healthy.

    I hope this day comes soon.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment