Pages

    Saturday, November 6, 2010

    Let me show you just how much you missed me

    Everybody still with me? You are? Good, I was a little concerned.

    What a game. Seriously a roller coaster. But thank goodness a win 5-4 shootout win.
    Wins make it worth it.
    • Well, we seemed to have found Patrick Kane & Jonathan Toews. Thank goodness for that.
    • Kaner with 3 points (2 goals & 1 assist)
    • Tazer with his first ever 4 point night in the regular season (2 goals & 2 assists) plus a sick shootout move that knocked Pavelec's water bottle off the top of the net.
    • Turco, I love you but man you're testing my sanity with leaving the net & going halfway up the ice.
    • Jeremy Morin is a trooper. Took a shot block to the back of the knee & tried to play through it but couldn't. Points for trying. Hope he's not hurt too bad.
    • The power play is looking solid, but in the hell has happened to the penalty kill?
    • Viktor Stalberg with some beautiful moves to score the shootout winner & Turco held down the fort with some nice saves.
    • Marian Hossa is coming back tomorrow for the game against the Oilers! (source)
    • Everybody watch out, if Jack Skille scores. The world/Twitter might explode. I wait for the day this happens.
    • Saying hat trick before it happens, it like saying shutout before it happens. Just saying.
    • Man, do I miss the former Hawks but it's nice to get the win over them. Broke my heart with that shootout goal Ladd did.
    This about sums it up, Jonathan Toews on getting the title belt, "I forgot what it feels like. It feels pretty good, though."

    Here's to 2 points & 2 more tomorrow! Rest up & prepare yourselves.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment