Pages

    Friday, January 14, 2011

    Jump Ropes, Cha Cha & T-Birds. Oh my!

    Ran across a tweet a couple days ago from the Seattle Thunderbirds mentioning they were trying to get fans to tweet at Jeff Marek in order to get a mention on Hockey Night in Canada. That peaked my interest so I thought I would check out the page.

    This led to the discovery of two YouTube videos in the T-Birds suggested tweet to Jeff Marek about Burke Gallimore and if you haven't notice from my previous blog posts, I quite enjoy hockey players doing silly things & these videos are just that.

    First is a showing of Gallimore showing off his jump rope skills, showing off moves I'm sure members of my elementary school's jump rope team would have been jealous of.



    In another edition of hockey player dance moves, Charles Wells joins Gallimore in doing the ever popular Cha Cha Slide (the Barrie Colts have a video of their own Cha Cha), the dance I thought I left in middle school but has yet to die.



    Now to see if this gets them a mention on HNiC.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment